- Price: $35 per painter for acrylic painting parties *for other mediums (hand lettering, watercolor etc. please contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Painting choice: You can select your painting from our online painting gallery. We will send you the password to view our online gallery after finding out more details about your requested party!
- Minimum number of guests: Sunday-Thursday, 12 minimum painters. Friday and Saturday 16 minimum painters.
- Typical time slots: 6:30 pm
- Class duration: 2.5-3 Hours, with a short break to allow our paintings to dry and refill your glass or enjoy snacks!
- Food & Beverages: You are welcome to bring food and beverages (alcoholic or not) to the studio for your party. Please note, that only guests 21 and over can partake in adult beverages!
- Set up time: Evening parties can arrive at 6:00 to begin set up, we requests that guests arrive by 6:30 so that we can begin instructions online.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY?
- Pick a date and time - Fill out the following form and we'll get back to you within 24H to let you know if it is available.
- The deposit is $280 and covers 8 of the minimum required painters.
- After you pay the deposit your party is officially booked and will be posted on our calendar! You can now start inviting your guests!
ADULT PRIVATE PARTY INQUIRY FORM:
PRIVATE PARTIES FAQS
+ When is the balance due?
The balance is due at your party.
+ When is my deposit due?
The deposit is due at least 2 weeks in advance. During busy times (Summers and Holiday months at least 4 weeks in advance) Until the deposit is recieved, the reservation is tentative.
+ How long does a party last?
Parties typically last 2.5-3.5 hours and include one period of socializing. Please note that when the clock strikes 10:00 pm, parities must unfortunately come to an end as our artists need to go home!
+ How do I choose a painting?
You may choose your painting from among any offered by Spirited Art® or we can discuss other options that are appropriate for your group. We will provide you with a link and password to view all of our current paintings!
+ What should we wear?
We provide smocks/aprons, but recommend that you wear older, paint friendly party clothes. You WILL get paint on your hands at some point during the party!
+ Do I need to clean up?
We ask all guests to help clean up their painting area. We also ask that you allow time to clean up any food, drinks and party supplies. We will do the rest.
+ Anything else I should know?
We use Pandora Radio if you would like to choose your own music.